In this day and age where it seems that many human beings are jockeying for their 15-seconds of fame and notoriety, enter Jason Mayden, Director of Innovation-Digital Sport at Nike, who reminds us that by living and walking with pride and integrity, success is inevitable.
For Episode 212, Jason breaks down what it was like to design the Jordan 2009, creating the footwear line for Michael Vick, and why it’s important to remember people’s names and the lasting impression doing so makes.
We’re sure you’ll listen to Ep212 and be inspired, motivated and ready to meet any challenge head on!
If you have a comment or a suggestion for a future show, send us an email to info@osdlive(.)com.
- Nike athletes could go barefoot for summer 2012 Olympics
- Adidas to target teenage girl fashion market
- Converse opens a West coast flagship store
- Air Jordan 4 Retro White/ Black-Tech Grey (Released on 2/18/2012. Retail $160)
- Nike Flight One White/White-Black (Released on 2/23/2012. Retail $120)