For Ep221, the OSD Crew discusses Nike’s newly proposed Twitter RSVP program for sneaker releases, Green Street Vault’s beef with city hall in Boston, Curtis Granderson inking a footwear deal with New Balance, and Swizz Beatz reaching out to Allen Iverson to bring back ‘The Question’ sneakers!
Do you have something to say about OSD or is your sole telling you that you have to let us know how much you appreciate the weekly talk show? Well, let us know by sending us an email to info@osdlive(.)com, and you might hear your name and comment read on the show!
We love hearing from Sneaker Disorderlies!
- Nike Announces new Twitter RSVP system for Releases
- It SUCKS Being First “Green Street Vault”
- New Balance Signs Curtis Granderson (New York Yankee)
- Granderson auctions New Balance Jackie Robinson Day Cleats & Jersey
- APL announces Pop-Up Shop
- Reebok ‘Questions’ WILL RETURN….Swizz Beatz Hollas at Allen Iverson
- RAMP ACADEMY REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
- PENSOLE partners with Adidas for a special design program
- Charlotte Bobcats Present: Sneaker Friends Charlotte, NC (4/22)
- Xotics Barber & Sneaker Battle Boston, MA (5/6)
- Fresher Than Your Average Brooklyn, NY (5/12)
OSD Shop Updates