Alright, we admit it: Sometimes we are so brutally honest when it comes to sneakers, that it scares some folks, and brands from being guests on the show! Because the OSD Crew is passionate about their sole and yours, too, we have to speak our mind and share our thoughts on what brands and sneakers we’re feeling. Hey, we’re all entitled to our opinions!
Taking a look back at Ep221 where we discussed Nike’s newly proposed Twitter RSVP program for sneaker releases, along with Green Street Vault fighting Boston City Hall, and Curtis Granderson having inked a footwear deal with New Balance.For Ep222 you’ll hear the Crew discuss the financial numbers for the footwear industry, which reached $18.4 billion,which is up from $17.5 billion in sales in 2010. And, you’ll hear our predictions for sales in 2012.
What do you think the sales numbers will be for 2012? Let us know your predictions by sending us an email to info@osdlive(.)com, and we’ll share them on the weekly talk show.
We love hearing from Sneaker Disorderlies!
- RAMP ACADEMY REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
- PENSOLE partners with Adidas for a special design program
- The IOC (International Olympic Committee) is watching athlete’s Twitter accounts
- NSGA Annual Athletic Footwear Numbers top $18 Billion
- Kick Deals: Adidas Jeremy Scott Wings 2.0
- KicksOnFire.com Charity event: Sneakerheads Unite for Clean Water
- San Antonio ‘Sneaks Up’ San Antonio, TX (4/29)
- Xotics Barber & Sneaker Battle Boston, MA (5/6)
- Fresher Than Your Average Brooklyn, NY (5/12)
Jorge Sierra & Lamar Watkins of HairBattleTour.com
OSD Shop Updates