After taking a week to allow you to catch a breather and listen to a few past episodes, the OSD Crew returns with their opinions in tact, their thoughts about the price increases, and what can be expected from the sneaker community with a number of upcoming sneaker releases.
Yeah, we believe there will be some madness taking place, but hopefully it will pale in comparison to the craziness we saw and read about regarding the Air Jordan XIs, and the “Galaxy” Foamposites that were released earlier this year.Taking a quick glance back to Ep222 you’ll hear the Crew discuss the financial numbers for the footwear industry, which reached $18.4 billion,which is up from $17.5 billion in sales in 2010. And, you’ll hear our predictions for sales in 2012.
Do you have something to say about OSD or is your sole telling you that you have to let us know how much you appreciate the weekly talk show? Well, let us know by sending us an email to info@osdlive(.)com, and you might hear your name and comment read on the show!
We love hearing from Sneaker Disorderlies!
- PENSOLE Footwear Design Academy Officially Opens 5/9/2012
- adidas Group post 1st quarter double digit sales gainDouble Digit Sales Gain
- Reebok makes shoes for USA’s tallest man
- Reebok Questions to be released on May 25th
- Nice Kicks launches internship program
- Floyd Mayweather Shoe Design Contest
OSD Shop Updates