But, it’s hard to not fall for the okey-doke when you’re under attack, and some folks may even call it a ‘barrage’ with the number of sneakers that are being released on a weekly basis. Yeah, it’s crazy!
The OSD Crew has discussed the topic of the newer generation of sneaker fiends trying to buy every pair of sneakers that are released, only to be disappointed and stuck with kicks that they really don’t like. Shoot, folks are already suffering from OSD, and now we can add LPS (read: Light Pockets Syndrome) to that list!
So, how do you determine what sneakers you’re going to buy? Do you have a ‘criteria list’ that you go through and use to decide? Let us know by sending us an email to info@osdlive(.)com or hit us on Twitter or Facebook and tell us.
We love hearing from Disorderlies!
- FTC hits Skechers for $40 Million for deceiving the public
- Top 5 Sneaker sold during 1st Quarter for 2012 (Period ending 5/05/12) As provided by Matt Powell of SportsOneSource
- Nike Air Force 1 (white/white)
- Air Jordan 4 (Cements)
- Air Jordan 10 (Stealth)
- Air Jordan XII (Playoffs)
- Nike Dual Fusion ST2 (Grey/Pink/Metallic Silver)
- Cleveland’s Got Sole 3 Cleveland, OH (6/24)
- Arkansas sneaker event “Lace Swap” Little Rock, AR (9/8)
OSD Shop Updates
- Shaqnosis sample seen will NOT be released
- Sneaker Freaker x Saucony Grid 9000 “Bushwacker”
- Louisville Slugger x PRO-Keds Royal High
- BAIT x Asics “Rings Pack”
- New Balance 3090 Minimus Ionix (May Exclusive)
- Converse customized DC Comics Chucks
- Blake Griffin tears his Nike Hyperdunk Elite
- Manny Pacquiao comments about gay marriage (UPDATE: Pacquiao denounces anti-gay comments 5/17/12)