The OSD Crew discusses the rising costs of sneakers, the Air Yeezy 2 release, and what we can expect from the brands- Puma, adidas, Saucony, New Balance, Pony, Nike, etc.- in the coming months.
You still have time to register, but do so before 6/20/12.
The 8-week course will utilize the online educational platform provider, LORE.com for the Summer 2012 class participants.
- Puma announces “Bring me Back” Program
- adidas branding for Euro 2012
- [Book] Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion
- 10 Types of People Who Should NOT buy Yeezy 2s
- Rhode Islands’ new consignment store: SoleAir23.com
- DXC Seattle, WA (6/16)
- DXC Portland, OR (Hosted by PENSOLE) (6/17)
- Cleveland’s Got Sole 3 Cleveland, OH (6/24)
- Sole Connections Fundraiser & Screening of Bobbito Garcia’s “Doning It In The Park” NY, NY (6/28)
- H-Town Sneaker Summit Summer ’12 Houston, TX (7/29)
- Arkansas sneaker event “Lace Swap” Little Rock, AR (9/8)
OSD Shop Updates