The OSD Crew is joined by Kevin & Andrew of Cleveland’s Got Sole who give us their take on organizing and hosting Cleveland’s Got Sole 3, which raised over $11,000 to benefit The Children’s Tumor Foundation.
Kevin K. of Cleveland’s Got Sole wearing his “No Limit” jersey.
- Footlocker celebrated 100th Anniversary on the New York Stock Exchange (6/26/12)
- Matt Powell (@MattSOS) of SportsOneSource Tweets some Nike numbers ”Last week Nike brand sales +25%, Jordan +80%.#1 styles Jordan 12obsidian. Nike brands had 56% share last week. Highest I’ve ever seen!”
Young Lil (@Kingof15s) & Dan sharing a laugh at the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- Sole Connections Fundraiser & Screening of Bobbito Garcia’s “Doin’ It In The Park” NY, NY (6/28)
- H-Town Sneaker Summit Summer ’12 Houston, TX (7/29)
- Arkansas sneaker event “Lace Swap” Little Rock, AR (9/8)
OSD Shop Updates