The OSD Crew discusses Matthew Walzer’s letter to Mark Park, Nike’s CEO, asking him and Nike to make sneakers that would make lacing and tying shoelaces easier for folks who have Cerebral Palsy or other disabilities. What do you think about Matt’s letter, and Nike’s response to make the sneakers?
Previously, on Ep234, you’ll hear us discuss the H-Town Sneaker Summit Summer 2012 event which took place on Sunday, July 29th at the Reliant Center in Houston!
- Matthew Walzer’s letter to Nike prompts the company to make a move #NikeLetter
- Gabriel Urist Brooklyn Nets collection
- Warren Sapp has to sell his soles
- Mizuno Reports Strong Q2 for Running
- Former Nike employee Kyle Yamaguchi starts a new company Look/SEE
OSD Shop Updates