The OSD Crew is joined by Joel Colley (@JoelPDX) who worked on the design team to create the Nike Air Foamposite “ParaNorman” sneakers in conjunction with the movie that hits theaters on Friday, August 17, 2012.
If you haven’t seen the sneakers yet, rest assured that they are not only dope, fresh, fly or any other adjective that may choose to use to describe them, they are also WEIRD!
Previously, on Ep235, you’ll hear us discuss Matthew Walzer’s letter to Mark Park, CEO of Nike, and the campaign that his letter prompted, and Nike’s response! Who was it that said the pen is mightier than the sword? (Edward Bulwer-Lytton in Richelieu, 1839)
Again, we have to say ‘Thank you’ to YOU, the Disorderlies that listen, download, and walk with us on Twitter and let us know that you appreciate what we do and that we add to the culture!
- adidas posts record Olympic merchandise sales
- “Green” battle between Nike, adidas & the footwear industry
- adidas launches “Little Performers” footwear line for infants
- Detroit high school kids can win FREE sneakers
- Nike Foamposite x ParaNorman Contest
- Kings of Kicks II Houston, TX (9/2)
- Arkansas sneaker event “Lace Swap” Little Rock, AR (9/8)
OSD Shop Updates