For those of you who missed the registration deadline for OSD’s SOLEcial Studies, D’Wayne Edwards of PENSOLE has come up with a way for 1 LUCKY SNEAKER LOVER to win a spot in OSD’s 8 week program.
If winning a spot in the Summer 2012 session for SOLEcial Studies (which starts Monday, July 9th) is up your alley, here’s what you have to do:
- Write an essay about your favorite sneaker, why you like it, what you don’t like about it, and if you had the opportunity, what changes you would make to the sneaker.
- You’ll also be required to illustrate (as best you can) how those changes would be made. This can be made in simple sketch form. Flashy illustrations are not required. This should be sent along with the essay. Any submissions that are separated from the essay will not be accepted.
- Send your submission via email to us at: email@example.com
- Deadline for submissions is Thursday, July 5th, 2012
- The winner will be contacted via email on Saturday, July 7th, 2012 via email.
GOOD LUCK, WALK GOOD & WEAR EVERY PAIR (Even the BAD ones)!!